Wednesday 7 February 2007

Hilarious. I am speaking at a conference tomorrow, which (when held previously) attracts a couple of hundred of people. I've been somewhat worried about this for a while because I'm doing the talk on behalf of someone else, and as such, there are some areas of expertise I don't have but must still mention. My worst nightmare is being asked a question to which I don't know the answer, although this is considerably less daunting when coming from my usual audience of 17 year olds. This event is for adults.

Yesterday I rang the organiser to find out about the venue, and she told me that in fact, she was about to cancel the event, because there are only 13 people coming ... Well, this and the predictions for a hundred feet of snow can only mean one thing; it's all going to go pear shaped anyway.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?