Monday 4 December 2006

Sometimes only fairy lights can help

I feel really stressed tonight. I don’t know if it’s the effect of interviewing all day and then driving home in howling wind, rain and darkness with the glare of oncoming lights obliterating everything around me. I’m not the world’s most experienced driver, so this might not be surprising. Having a 4x4 up your jacksy with its lights obscuring all vision doesn't help.

But also, the lurking cold I have been fighting is making itself felt and my head feels swimmy and overloaded. Everything is a just a bit more effort that I can quite muster at the moment but that won’t stop me trying. To make myself feel better I’ve found some of my favourite fairy lights and hung them on the new tree that I rescued from a night out in the cold at Wyevale. Ahhh ... fairy lights. Things are starting to look brighter.

6 comments:

Shiny Happy Person said...

Oooooh - I know who you are!

Shiny Happy Person said...

But I'm not getting scary on you or anything, don't worry.

Petri Fish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petri Fish said...

The fairy lights would be a give away to anyone who knows me. Do I know you then?

Phoenix said...

How can fairy lights be a give away? Everyone has fairy lights! Even me!

Petri Fish said...

Ah, that is true. But I'm famous for my fairy lights (apparently). Some say I'm a bit obsessed with them.

 
Who links to me?