Tuesday 17 July 2007

Something had to go wrong

With all that change - moving, leaving and starting jobs, going on holiday and getting quite ill, something had to go wrong. I can't really reveal what happened as that might be deeply unprofessional but something gave and now I'm much happier, although with a diminishing bank balance. It's always been important to me to work for a living and now I am having to adapt to spending a lot of time at home. This is all good given that there is DIY to be done - but being at home is unfamiliar territory for me.

Getting used to Harborne and Birmingham; still feels a long, long way from London and Essex. Things are different up here in so many ways, and I miss our lovely neighbours in Felsted, the church bells, Sellotape Man on his bike and the chafing call of pheasants in the morning.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?