Monday 27 November 2006

Christmas can't come soon enough

All this exotic travelling to the outer regions of London and Essex is tiring me out. In the last month I've been to 11 schools, which doesn't actually sound that much, but feels like quite a lot. Luckily, I get a big wodge of time off at christmas which means I get lots of time to work on my other little web based baby, as well as the requisite festivities.

If only Santa's little elves could bring back the 322,000 postings and 8000 members I had on my admissionsforum website before Claranet lost the data. That would be a great christmas present. Still, all is not lost - I might yet see the day that they return the £800 they took off me when I renewed my contract - the day before they lost all the data, almost four months ago.

Maybe they need the money more than I do.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?